Monday, February 28, 2011

Blogeando de nuevo - Blogging again

It's been almost a month since we haven't blogged. Sandy has been grounded for behaving so badly at the exhibition and I have been busy with this and that.  I told her this morning that she could resume her blogging; her response is shown in photo number 2, below. It' has not been an easy month having her at home all the time: she knows how to get on my nerves; she works hard at 'fur ball production' and its 'tactical delivery' which drives me crazy.  She is still angry with me so I don't think she'll blog today so may be I will upload some photos I took of 'her quiet month'.  She is nasty but still so cute. Bye for now. Matilda

Photo 1: "Don't come near me or I'll scratch you"


Photo 2 :"F*ck you"



Photo 3: After fur ball number 10. What do you want? what are you looking at?

Photo 4: "I am not moving"


Photo 5:  7.30am in the garden: one, two, one two, one two ...

No comments:

Post a Comment